Saturday, December 24, 2011

Busy Time of Year

 These last few months have seem so full. Full of little ones running around and full of us planning, planning and planning. We are now in N.C with my family to celebrate the birth of Jesus. What a great time to be around family. M1 had been counting down for what seemed like months to when she got to see her cousins. The last week was torture for her..she just wanted to go. I had been very busy and 3/4 of us where all sick the week before we were leaving. Matt working plus me and M1 throwing up the same time was not very fun.  The only thing got me through that night was the mommy strength..you know what I am talking about.  That strength that comes out only when it has to. Thank goodness it was a 24 hour bug but WOW that bug was rough.  I was also busy running around wrapping and making gifts because I did not want to have to shop for anything once we got down south. I wanted it all done.

We finally got down here last Sat. night after a whole day of driving (12 hours). It was amazing how well the kids did. I think we only stopped 3 times in 14 hours.  I am already praying that this next child is as great as the first two in the car.

*Matt and I got to go on a trip together a day after we got into NC...more on that later.*
M1 went to the dentist (for the 2nd time). She was not too happy about them cleaning them but she did good. 
She even got a x-ray..I wondered why I can't get x-rays like this. 


This is what M2 was running around in while M1 and I were on the couch. 


He wore it almost all day..it was pretty cute. 
She loves her some ice cream..she gets it honestly. :)



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails