my kids are great travelers.
After my first real trip with M2 I was not so sure because he screamed for an hour and half of the 6 hour trip and it was VERY painful. But he has come to really love the long car rides...at least it seems so. He was better than M1 and only had one little cry the whole 24 hours worth of driving we did. He loves to just look at his sissy and listen to music.
I can not count how many planes M1 has been on in her short 3 years and 10 months of life. And M2 has already had 9 flights with two more coming up next week. It is crazy! I have a feeling if our kids weren't such good troopers we would have travel as much...so, thank you offspring for being such cute travelers.
No comments:
Post a Comment