Things have changed a lot with our home and life. It is (mostly) all wonderful.
Here are some pics from the last few weeks.

This is Isabella and her friend Harkins.






It seems that change is apart of our lives; I just pray that we are able to live it in a way that glorifies our Lord.







3 comments:
congrats on the new little! very happy to see and hear you all are doing well! -Gabby
YAY for pictures! I cannot believe he's 2 months already--geesh, where does the time go? Sam is SO handsome...I can't make up my mind who he looks the most like.
I was so happy to see you had pictures of Sam up. I've been checking in to see if I could get a glimpse of the little guy since I heard he arrived. Congratuations! He is gorgeous!! I heard you guys are coming down to visit soon. It'll be so nice to see you again!
Post a Comment