SNOW, SNOW, SNOW (atleast enough to sled on). Pay close attention to what we used for a sled. It was a good idea by my hubby...it worked really well for our little peanut.
so, I was trying to put more pics up and it is not letting me. This is irritating and I hope that it will work later. I have her bday pics all ready to go. Come back soon and hopefully it will work.
2 comments:
Oh my word, she is SO BIG!!! I didn't realize it's been about 2 years since I've either seen her in person or in picture. :] Now I can put a little person to that screaming voice I hear every time we talk. :]
xoxoxo
oi! eu sou Ariane,e sou brasileira...
E eu achei sua filha muito linda...
pode ser muita ousadia da minha parte, falar de alguem que não conheço, e que não me conhece, mas ela é realmente fofa...
hi! I'm Ariane, and I am Brazilian ...
And I found his daughter very beautiful ...
can be very daring of me to speak to someone who does not know, who do not know me, but she's really cute ...
Post a Comment