Sunday, October 25, 2009

1st Visit to the Arch

We had a beautiful day here yesterday and we were out all day..it was great being outside and enjoying St. Louis. We went to Grant's Farm again...it is a great place to go for no money. We have learned that you can park off site and walk about 5 minutes to get in for free! We love that even more.
We then went to the famous Soulard Farmers Market. There is a lot of food there! Then we decided to head downtown and walk around. We decided to go to the Arch and got a metered spot that had 50 minutes left!! This was turning into a very cheap day out in St. Louis. Here are some pics from the Arch:


Isabella was not wanting to sit and take a picture with me.
But it had the potential to be a very cute picture.
She thought she could climb the tree like Winnie the Pooh.. it was pretty funny.
I was feeling artistic.. I don't know if it is or not, but I think it looks pretty with the color of the leaves.
The Arch is really pretty and huge. I like these pictures because the sky is so blue.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Look at those leaves....how beautiful!!!!!

Unknown said...

hay guys you have a good news now we can get any SEO tool for free visit now http://www.free4seo.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails