Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Exploring our surroundings

We are finally getting a little settled into our home. We love our house and where we are located! I am a few blocks away from Panera Bread Co. Oh, how I have missed those bagels. We did not have bagels in southern TX..only tortillas. It has also been nice having sidewalks again to be able to walk on around the neighborhood. Did I mention all of the beautiful architecture? All of the stone and old buildings are beautiful to look at.
Here are some pics from a recent outing we made to a local park where we found a little pond and fountain.



Ooppss... this picture was taken when we were taking all of our Christmas pictures.. sorry about that. I kept it though thinking it was nice to see Rocco again. He is staying with our good friends in Harlingen for the year. They are taking very good care of him and we know he is in good hangs...thank you Coopers!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Glad to hear that y'all are exploring and enjoying what you've found. Ahhh, Panera (need I say more?).

Hope you and Isabella are finding your groove again...moving can be SO hard.

Can't wait to see pics of the house once you've completely unpacked.

Joe said...

Glad to see you are getting settled. I had to laugh at your post because I couldn't wait to get close to a Panera when we moved back to PA. I missed Panera.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails