Thursday, June 11, 2009

New House!

Well, I have returned home from St. Louis and it was a success! I had such a great time with the Kuikens (friends from college). It was my first time away from Isabella and it was kinda nice. She had a great time with daddy.
We ended up with an amazing deal for this house and I am still in shock about it. God has been so good through this process. I am just very thankful that we have a space big enough to have guests come and stay (hint, hint...).



Front of the house.


This is the living room. The house is over a hundred years old and our landlord has
done a great job in renovations.


This is the master br.

This is the back of the house. Matt is happy that we can stick his grill out here.
Well, there is a few pictures of the house.

4 comments:

Heather Miller said...

A HOUSE!!! I am so happy that you were able to find a place to live. What a blessing. I bet that makes things a bit easier...kind of. Transitions are no fun. This one will be done before you know it, too. Can't wait to see you soon!!
-Heather

afreakforjc said...

Beautiful place, nice job Katie!

Anonymous said...

Katie, I loooove the house. And a gas stove is great. You can be sure that I will come and visit.
Love
Gramma Pat

Jessi said...

Can't wait to see pics once you get everything set up....Izzy is going to love the stairs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails