Monday, November 12, 2007

Isabella is 9 months old!!

Nothing really too exciting going on here at the Moslener's house. We (Isabella and I) are getting ready to head up north for three weeks. Matt comes up in a week to join us. We will have lots of exciting pictures and adventures to share with you when we return. We will get to see a lot of friends and family during this extended vacation.
Well, Isabella is 9 months old!!
we can't believe it..she is talking a lot more these days and is much more interactive with us. She loves her daddy/daughter time too. Mommy got to go to an all-day scrapping gig last Saturday and it was wonderful to have some time to scrap and be without Isabella for a few hours.
Here are some recent pics of her.









Isabella loves to read.

4 comments:

afreakforjc said...

that vid is hilarious! Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pictures. What a sweetheart. I miss you all. Much Love and a blessed trip up North (El Norte)and dress warm.
Gramma Pat

the Becks inc. said...

She is an adorable child! I wish we lived closer so I could meet her in person and see you guys. It's been hard for us here and we miss our friends and family!

NattaScatta said...

what a cute little scooter :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails