Sunday, July 15, 2007

getting bigger

We have had a very exciting couple of days. We have all spent more time with SMI students and we had our friends that were here with us two years ago over for dinner on Friday. It was nice to just hang out with them and see how they are doing.
Isabella is getting so big! I have recently noticed how big she is getting when I put her in the bassenet (it has been a long time). Here are some pictures of her. I love the one where she is sitting in her Bumbo. How cute is that??
She is interacting so much now. She loves to watch people when we are in bigger crowds and to be outside looking around at what God has made. She is just lovin life!

2 comments:

the Becks inc. said...

Katie,

Isabella is SOOOO cute!!! I wish I could meet her! Paul and I still plan to come visit you at least once while you are still in Texas!
Have you checked out our new blog yet. You guys are the ones who inspired me! :-)
Talk to you soon,
Monica

Beth said...

VERY CUTE. I can't believe how big she is getting!!! I miss you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails